http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Normalcy..........

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Normalcy..........

I am so trying to get back into a routine here at home. It's been a crazy last two weeks as many of you know.
I am cleaning house, getting some kits together, supermarket, drop off kids for the last day of school events, pick up kids at school....you know our normal routine...it feels good..although my heart is still heavy...I am so grateful to God for my family and friends.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers and help. You girls have such a special place in my heart and the truth is that words can never express the deep love and gratitude I feel for you.
We are doing OK. At times an overwhelming sadness comes upon me, but I know that is normal and I simply work through it. I cry, and then think of something funny, crazy or nutty that my father in law would say or do...it makes it better.
This picture makes me happy and brings me peace. It's our niece Taylor with Sonny.

Hope you all have a great day,

ME

No comments: