http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Crafting goodness here....or just eye candy. :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crafting goodness here....or just eye candy. :)

Did you know that March is Craft month? I have been really, really busy...I promise. I feel like I have class, or event fever. LOL. I am in crafty overload here. LOVE IT!!!!

I will try to post as much blog candy as I can for you ladies. Here goes the first batch!!!

This is AMAZING!!!! This was created by Larissa. I AM IN LOVE!!!!
I love these tags. I do not know who created them, but they are so pretty. They make me happy!!!!





I am in love with these ATC's. THIS Beautiful lady has some serious craftiness going on here!!!


We are working very hard to make sure we have all the goodies and details in place for all the wonderful stuff going on here at Scrapbook Design.


Some great events coming up in the next several months, so stay tuned and make sure you sign up quickly as classes are filling up a lot faster than what I can possibly anticipate.

You all have a fantastic day!!!
HUGS
Me

No comments: