http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Cards, Class projects and a web class

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cards, Class projects and a web class

I love cards. They make me happy. I am sharing some eye candy with you in the form of cards. Here are some of my favorites.
This one belongs to Aymee. Check out here blog here. She has some DELISH goodies over there.
This is Rachael's card. Check her blog out here. Isn't this adorable? T his is Damaris' card...nooooooo not me...another Damaris. Check out her blog here.Got a several projects on the burner going on at simultaneously. I love it when I create. How fun is that?
Got a 10 page class and a Fall project in the works. Will post REALLY soon with pics regarding these classes.
Want to let you know that you need to save a date....on July 15, 2011, I will be hosting a web class. So I will send you the link on that so you can join us. We will so be having giveaways..WHOOHOO!!! :)
Stay tuned.
Hugs,
Me

1 comment:

AtStudioD said...

OMG! That's so sweet! Thanks for sharing my card and blog with your followers.

x0, D