http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Happy Friday my friends.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Friday my friends.

isn't this adorable? You can learn how to do things like this with my lovely friend Esther. Just a reminder that she will be hosting her event tomorrow.
Just go to her link HERE and get all the details. REMEMBER: IT's FREE!!!! WHOO HOOO!!! How fun is that?

I have a lot to share, but so very little time. I will post pics TONIGHT!!!! I am working on several projects today and will finish up with the pics sometime during the day.


Croptoberfest is in high gear and the wonderful news is we are ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!! Yeah.....I am jumping up and down, like a little kid. We still have several spaces left, so don't despair. Make sure you contact me so that I can reserve your spot.

OK: Gots to go as A TURKEY is calling me...he, hee,ha!!

HUGS!
Damaris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday to you as well. I will be seeing you later today - maybe I can get a sneak peek of things to come....Michelle P.

bwgayoso said...

I can't wait to see what Esther has in store for us tomorrow! See you then : )

Oh, and I can't wait to see that Turkey =)

Sharon said...

I'm in that turkey class! :)