http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Well now, lookie here what I got today........

Friday, October 17, 2008

Well now, lookie here what I got today........

At my local scrapbook store Scrapbooks & Stuff got this delish paper. Oooooohhhhh, aaahhhh.If you are into vintage, this is soooo up your alley. Oh my goodness, I was in heaven. I want to work on these babies tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands in the mix.


This line is from Graphic 45 and you can check out them out here. They are a fairly new company and I am thrilled that we can get their stuff at Scrapbooks & Stuff. Whooo HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

All these papers are double sided and the paper is really good quality. Good sturdy paper that you can distress to your hearts content.

This line is pretty big. I believe it carries 12 sheets for a total of 24 designs. I'm in looooooooooove!


While I was there, I met up with one of my favorite girls (Laverne). We were cracking up. We just don't have enough hours in the day to talk about everything!!!! She is going to be teaching some absolutely beautiful classes....so make sure you guys check out the upcoming classes at here. Lisa and Kobe have some amazing stuff in the store and great stuff coming in soon too. By the way, the most adorable brads were being unpacked as I was there, and girls, oh my, oh my, Ms. Lisa got a bit carried away and I think she purchased everything in sight....GOOD FOR US!!!! Go grab those goodies, and and by the way, the flowers...ohhhh, they were so delish! Lots of yummy goodness over there. Make sure you visit them and grab some scrappy goodness.

Wishing you all a fantastic creative weekend.
Hugs,
Damaris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see what you create with this paper. Michelle P.

Camille said...

Love the new paper!

Haberdawoman said...

Woot! Woot!
I am going to see if I can get my husband to drive me there TODAY!!!
I am bad with directions and might just end up in Texas ;D. I got my hands on some of those papers from a place that had to close down and have been looking for them ever since. They are BEAUTIFUL.

bwgayoso said...

Love that paper! I bought some of their paper already. It's great quality! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love this line of paper!!! I went to Sn'S today and got me some of that goodness and saw LaVerne there, too :-)Love her!

I can't wait for the next challenge.... I wanna win.... it's my birthday month so I'm feeling lucky! LOL!