http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Happy Saturday peeps.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Saturday peeps.

Wow, I have a ton of stuff to do today. We are celebrating Rios' aunt's birthday. Ms. Anna will turn 70 today. So we have a great surprise party for her here. I promise to post pics tomorrow. Anyway, I wanted to post some of the pics for the sister album I will be teaching on this coming Saturday.







I also wanted to share the pages I have done so far. I have been creating a page a day...that is one of my goals....we'll see how that turns out...but for now...I am on a roll...whoo hoo. I will try to post some of these pages tomorrow with Anna's birthday pics.

Hugs peeps.
DAMARIS

3 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I didn't get the master calendar girly!!! Did you disown me without telling me? Geez! I want in on that Jan crop... need date, time and cost... HUGS!

Ady said...

diddo on Vane's message... The album is too cute...

The6ofusinca said...

LOVE THAT ALBUM!!!!