http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Thanksgiving is almost here...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is almost here...

I guess I should take a minute break from my Christmas postings and post on something Thanksgivinie....
Here is some eye candy.

The talented Cari Fennell created this page. It's a canvas page which she glitter misted. Pretty darn amazing. You know me and flowers...a girl can never have too many of those...lol.

Oh my gosh...I love these!!!! They are cookies!!!! Find the recipe here.
Check this out....This lovely blogger even gives you a tutorial here. You can substitute this with almost anything....nuts...for thanksgiving....

Wishing you all a happy day.
Hugs,
Me

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics...they were all awesome!!!

Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving!!! :-)

Ady said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend... I am blessed to have you in my life.

Haberdawoman said...

Today I am thankful for many things and one of those is you!
I am thankful that our lives crossed paths because you are a wonderful woman, mother and firend.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!
(((((BIG hugs)))))
PS: How weird is it that the word verification that I need to type right now to submit my comment is "bless"