http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Happy Friday Friends...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday Friends...

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I have 3 days full of scrapping at my house...and maybe Vane's. I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Here is another set of Layouts that I will be teaching at the Paper House. I can't wait. I love this layout. The yellow LO was a semi scraplift from Ady or Vane...I can't remember who.
The layout is not completely finished as I will add another title and will be doing that at the end of the class. I also will be adding a mini bingo card on the yellow LO on the bottom of the right hand side.

I hope you all have a great Friday.

Hugs,
Me

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have a FAB weekend and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo...the colors are soooooooooooooo pretty! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love this one...I too think the colors are awesome!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend!!

Ady said...

I never get tired of that kit. I'm hoarding the second batch I bought. I love what you did with the birthday bingo card. Great idea...