http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Happy Birthday MOM!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

Today we celebrated my moms' birthday. (Although, the official family celebration will be on Tuesday). We got some shopping done and had a really nice lunch at the Falls. I enjoy spending time with her...although she thinks about my dad 24/7 when we are out and about, and worries about him like crazy, we spent a great Saturday morning and afternoon together.

I will share some of the photos/layouts on this this week.

Now for some really great goodies...check this out....Here is the July 2010 kit. There are a ton of goodies here. There are a very limited amount of these left...so make sure you get yours now.

(Sorry for the tiny little print...when we downloaded the JP file it ended up like that...and I don't have the time to fix it...ok...I DON'T WANT TO FIX IT...LOL)

Cost of this kit is $20.00.



The following are some fantastic LO's you can complete with this kit. I got these from the Jenni Bowlin Design Team. ENJOY!!!!


I will share some more layouts tomorrow. I do have an add on kit but I think I sold out...I will let you all know by Tuesday.

Hugs,
ME

No comments: