http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Wow...is it really ALMOST JULY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wow...is it really ALMOST JULY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I can not believe this month is almost over. I can not!!! I have had so much going on. It has been crazy!!!
We are on Summer vacation...WHOO HOOO!!!!!!
My son turned 15.
My son graduated and is now officially in high school. OMG!!! TEARS HERE :(

So many milestones in our lives and honestly...I am just loving this walk of life. Although I apologize that I have not blogged consistently....I have been living gals. Simply living.

With that being said, here is some eye candy for your delights.

This was made by Ms. Jana Eubanks. LOOK AT ALL THOSE YUMMY COLORS!!!!
Can someone please say YUMMO!!!! Isn't this totally adorable. The lovely Ms. Linda did this adorable card. PINK AND FLOWERS.......a girl after my own heart. :)

I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Me

1 comment:

Ady said...

The first layout is adorable... I love the fun colors. Glad to have you on blog world... Can't wait to see you all the goodies your creating.