http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Working on some Christmas presents....

Monday, October 25, 2010

Working on some Christmas presents....

Been working on some stuff as I am gifting quite a bit of things this year for Christmas...so wanted to make sure I get maybe a kind of sorta head start....LOL

This book is actually for me. I have wanted to celebrate a great deal of people in my life who have simply been NICE to me. So I took to stock of events and people that have done something NICE for me in the past....this is a journal of the amazing things these people have done for me. This is a work in progress....will update by the end of the year.
This is definitely a Christmas present...SSHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Will share more later.

Hugs,
me

No comments: