http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: MIA...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MIA...

Don't I know it. I have been so busy with family stuffesses and wonderful amazing life that I have not blogged like hmmmnnnn in like forever...heehee,ha.

Christmas is definitely in the air here. BUT...before I get into that, let me finish my FALL HOLIDAYS first...LOL

I have a ton of pictures that I need to download and share. I am hoping to get into the swing of things by tomorrow...so hopefully I will not overload you with a ton of stuff I have done in the past couple of months.
Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? HOLY TOLEDO!!! With that thought, I leave you with this beautiful album my buddy shared with me. Have no clue who did it...but tell me it's not divine?

Have a great day! Hugs, me

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hear ya on the busy girl! LOL! I loveeeeeeee that album! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)