http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Thankful mini

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful mini

Had a class a couple of weekends ago and thought I share one of the mini's we completed.

Simple and cute....right up my alley lately... :)
This is a close up of the tag...I cuttlebugged the blue paper, added a leaf and voila..simple front cover. The mini door handle is from 7-Gypsies.

The shiny side is an ovealy from Teresa Collins...I LOVE OVERLAYS...Delish.
The left page opens up to a flap...
and it looks like this when opened.
Love to play with old stuff...I have had these stickers for YEARS!!!! Thought I raid my sisters stash and play with her stuff!!! (THANKS BETHSY!!!)
Hugs,
Damaris

2 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Super cute! It's good to see you posting your creations :) I see someone's ready for Thanksgiving!

Maritza said...

I love it. So warm and comforting. Glad to have you back.