http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: CHANGES....& I'm OFF TO CHA in CALIFORNIA....

Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHANGES....& I'm OFF TO CHA in CALIFORNIA....

Good morning everyone. As many of you can see this blog is a bit under construction. We are currently making sure we get everything up to date and making it easier for you to purchase, acquire and access a lot quicker and safely. THIS IS A PROCESS and as many of you know, I am not electronically inclined so it takes me 10 times longer than it would the (normal) human being. I AM NOT JESTING HERE!!!! SO please BE PATIENT until we get our HOUSE IN ORDER.

I am getting ready and taking care of last minute details here. I hope to be able to capture some CHA goodness and post it on Friday night...don't know how late...but I am definitely going to try to do my best before midnight. SO KEEP POSTED MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS.

Today I leave you with PINK PAISLEE and some of their new releases.

This is the DAILY JUNQUE Line...ooohhh this baby is DELISH!!!

LOVE ME SOME TWINE...I already know what we are going to do with this line.
OK...I love me some birthday or celebrations...LOVE...LOVE THIS PAPER!! This is the SOIREE line and it is actually a HOUSE OF 3 Product.

Oh my goodness look at this...sweet.
This is the Hometown Summer collection. I can not wait to get this paper in my hands.
...just look at this CHIPBOARD...ADORABLE!!!
Well gang, I am off to California. I hope you are all getting ready for all the goodness coming our way.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend. BE SAFE and enjoy every minute of LIFE.
HUGS,
Damaris

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope to see you there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)