http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Wow...getting ready for CHA and other stuff

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wow...getting ready for CHA and other stuff

OK gang, although I have a ton of stuff to share with you, I have very little time for this post. I am getting ready for some major changes here. As you can see the blog is a bit under construction and we are adding some goodies and some fantastic new features...stay tuned!!! WHOO HOO!!

I will leave for LA, California to attend CHA tomorrow. I am so really going to try to post as I am there, and I will try to FLIP Video for you my lovely bloggie friends. They say that I can absolutely do this...so I am going to attempt it. I want to share some sneak peeks that are not the sneeky...LOL. This is some of the fantastic product that will be released this CHA SHOW from JENNI BOWLIN. Look at all this deliciousness!!






This stuff has already been ordered and will be used in upcoming classes. Can't wait to share.
I have been working on new projects for this year and am pleased with the outcome of my projects. I will be hosting my first event of this year on February 25 & 26, 2011. You can see the sidebar and all the info by tomorrow night...they are trying to post the pics and all the stuff pertinent to this event. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I am trying to get a lot done in a relatively short amount of time.
Hugs,
Damaris

No comments: