http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Day 2

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2

Ok, gang, I have not had a chance to go and print the pictures so I will probably post on the 4th on my Dec. Daily...I will catch you all up...I promise.
Here is some eye candy....Lots of Dec. Daily's out there. This one was created by Pamela Young.
Tell me these are just not absolutely DARLING!!!!

Of course gotta have a tree...It really is all about the tree people.

I love wreaths. I have created hundreds of them over the years and I love to see how creative people get when using creative items to embellish their wreaths. I love this one and all the yummy ribbon.

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic day and are truly on the way to celebrating the HOLIDAY SEASON!


HUGS

Me

No comments: