http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Day 4

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4

I can't believe how time flies by. I have been feeling under the weather since last Tuesday and wish I could do things faster than I can. So much to do and so little time!!!

I leave you here with some happy goodness. This layout was created by this young lady named Kelly. She has a great story behind the tree. I feel that the stories mean so much more than the art we put together girls. Remember to journal your stories!!!!
Cookies, cookies, cookies...they are everywhere!!!!

Look at these pretty vintage trees. The colors are so cheerful!

Oh my, I love this mesh stuff. I went crazy using it when it first came it. It was a huge craze in Puerto Rico and man oh man, them women created some amazing designs with this kind of mesh!

I am really feeling lousy this morning, but thinking about Christmas keeps my spirits up. So on ward and forward my friends!


Hoping you have a fantastic Sunday.

Hugs,
Me

2 comments:

Ady said...

So glad your blogging again. I was inspired last night after our embossing party so I did four days of my DD. I'll be posting tonight.

Pearl Maple said...

lovely post full of creative ideas, nice to meet you at the CHA