http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Gaudy Trees anyone?

Friday, December 11, 2009

Gaudy Trees anyone?

Sorry...I have been so busy that blogging has simply fallen off the list.

But just want to share some of the most gaudiest, beautiful trees that I HAVE EVER SEEN! These pictures do not do justice to these trees. Like my friend Ana G. Says....THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

ENJOY THE EYE CANDY!!!!


We have a store called the Christmas Palace here in Miami. I am not sure if they are Nation wide, but let me tell you, they are open all year round and they have some of the most beautiful Christmas merchandise that is made. Absolutely LOVELY.
Have a great day.
HUGS,
ME

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Wow those trees are filled with some kinds ornaments....I like them though!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!