http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

Welcome, welcome 2010!!!!!!!!!!!
WOwsa....2010. Can you believe it? I can sincerely say, that I am so grateful for another year and looking forward to beginning with a new clean slate. I love the new year. It makes me realize that I have 12 NEW months of beginnings, experiencing creating or simply fixing.

2009 was a bit more difficult than I expected....emotionally, spiritually, financially and artistically. It is very difficult to create when your mind is simply on other pertinent matters. With that being said, I am continuously amazed at how I can shut everything out when the creative wave rolls in. When that creative spirit takes over, I lose time frames. I lose myself in the process of completing a project. The joy and peace that results in that process is surely one of the most valued in my life. I believe it's something that everyone has...it simply manifest itself in different areas in each and everyone one of us. Creating something or simply enjoying the works of another and making it your own is phenomenal. It makes me happy. It makes me a better wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend. I am looking forward to a new year full of promise.

I have several projects in the works. Beginning with an all day teaching workshop set up for January 30, 2010. I will be teaching 3 new projects. (these will be posted on Monday). FYI...a new 10 page class is definitely in the mix. 3 new events will be implemented this year to my roster and of course the annual scrapbook retreat is in the works. I wonder what surprises will enable me to learn something new.

I am anxiously anticipating the new experiences 2010 has in store for me. I relish the fact that I am healthy and have wonderful family unit that supports and loves me unconditionally.

I wish every single one of you a fantastic new year full of health, love, joy and wisdom. May 2010 bring you artistic freedom where you can grow, learn and reach new heights. Enjoy the daily, for in it you will find the creative spirit that dwells within all of us.

GOD BLESS............HUGS,
Damaris

5 comments:

Scrappin Susie said...

You put it so beautifully. It makes me a better wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend. I am looking forward to a new year full of promise. I completely agree with you. Have a blessed 2010!

Lou said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend. I hope the new year brings much peace, love, prosperity, health and hope, for you and your family. I love you.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this ..... such a wonderful post!!!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Well said my friend!!! Here's to a New Year full of many promises and happy moments!!! Many blessings to you! xoxo

Laura said...

Happy New Year my friend!! Can't wait to see what amazing things you have in store for us!!!!

Love you!