http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Isn't this pretty?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Isn't this pretty?

Gotta tell you, that although I am a bit under the weather, the mojo is in the house. There are so many great products out there...unbelievable man. I am working simultaneously on several projects and I am happy with each step I am taking forward. Very happy soul today, even with my mouth throbbing...uggghhHH!!!! Paper makes me happy ladies...lol.
Look at this fantastic page made with PRIMA goodness!!!!

Oh wow....the very talented Danielle Flanders created this. GORGEOUS!!!
Hope this inspires you to create some happy goodness wherever you are at.
Hugs,
ME

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh so pretty....thank you for the inspiration!!! My MOJO has gone missing!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

Margie said...

Absolutely LOVE that first layout (at five). Totally lifting that (well, adding a little bit of the Margie factor of course) using the goodies you gave at last years retreat. I'm determined to use up all those goodies! Love you sis;)