http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: What a fabulous weekend.... :)

Monday, February 22, 2010

What a fabulous weekend.... :)

Celebrated my birthday with some friends....I think this is my 5th celebration...will recap later. What fun was to be had with some of my favorite women.

I did this layout a couple of weeks ago. Those flowers are from Prima...they are so ugly that I love them...lol....
Now....my let me recap my B-day celebration....

This is Noemi. She is my oldest friend...in friend years....LOL...

My wonderful buddy got up early...and I do mean early and went to the cheese cake factory to get me my hearts desire.....RED VELVET CHEESE CAKE......ok ladies, if you have never had this....you have GOT TO TRY IT. Hay DIOS MIO!!! Talk about heaven...
I got MULA!!!!!! I'll share what I got with it later. Noemi and I met each other when we were in our teens. We have built a great deal of memories together including weddings, birthdays, marriages, child birth, and a lot more along this journey we walk. Noemi is one of the smartest women I know...I mean SMART...like freakin' woman how did you understand that so quickly? I love to see how her mind works because honestly, she doesn't get it...how people don't get stuff....my buddy doesn't realize that not everyone is as smart as she is....LOL!!! The beauty of it is that She really doesn't get that SHE is really THAT smart!!!! She is truly my most faithful friend and honestly my family considers her one of my sisters. Her little sister is my sis (Ely) best friend...funny how that has worked out. God has truly blessed me with this girl. I love her with all my heart. She is humble and has the most giving spirit that you will ever encounter. I am so blessed to call her friend.
My buddy Maritza...she is such a wonderful person. I love this lady. She is one of the sweetest people I know. She is simply a fabulous lady.
Look at the amazing pillow she made me....PINK and black...a woman after my own heart!!!!! Gotta tell you girls...I am one lucky chick.
Shenny, Shenny, Shenny....if you ever want to meet a lady who will have you in stitches ALL DAY...call my friend Shenny. She is truly one of the funniest ladies you will ever meet. She has a heart of gold and she makes me happy. I love this girl!!! She is also the psycho that stalks Ricky Martin.....I'm not kidding...She and HE are tight....LOL
By the way, Shenny got the NURSE OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my friend!!!! I am so proud of you!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!
My buddy Michelle. She is one of my favorites. I admire this lady so much. She is such a good wife, mom and daughter. She is truly an amazing woman and her amazing spirit touches my soul. Michelle is one of those friends that I feel I can call and we can talk about anything. Although we do not hang out a lot, those moments we do share are very special to me. She is the fastest scrapbooker I know....LOL... and she makes me smile with her no nonsense attitude. Michelle is too busy to put up with silly stuff....life is too precious to waste on things that simply don't matter. I admire that she is simply a go getter, a planner and a fantastic friend.
These are my sisters Bethsy and Margie. These are truly two of my favorite women. They share the same parents as I do and that is a blessing in itself. I admire both my sisters and they are truly Godly women. They have such great sense of humours and actually make my life a lot brighter. Bethsy and Margie got me Pandora charms. I will share pics later.
(Ely could not make it as she is going through some treatments...I missed her).
Nothing like celebrating your birthday with good friends.
Tomorrow is my actual birthday.....LOL.
Have a great day,
ME

7 comments:

Scrappin Susie said...

Happy birthday! I got your package, thank you so much for your generosity, all the goodies were so cool and pretty! I really appreciate your blog as well so much inspiration.

Hugs! Susan

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MI AMIGUITA!!!! I'm glad you had such a good time and I hope to see you soon... you have some sweet friends :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Well Happy Birthday to you dear!! Your layout is beautiful and the stories of your friendships even more so. (And yah, that pillow ROCKS!) So glad you had a nice birthday. Many many more to you.

Sharon said...

So glad you had a fabulous weekend. You deserve it. Hope you had a great birthday as well!

Sandy said...

Happy Happy Bday...what a fab day it looks like you had...wonderful gifts and faithful friends....who could ask for more....such a lovely layout too....well you have just been one busy chickie....please come by my blog when you have a moment...I have something for you!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday girlfriend and wow what a great way to celebrate...now I am drooling all over my keyboard...looking at the cheesecake...I WANT SOME NOW!!!!

Maritza said...

What a beautiful post. Happy Birthday again.