http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Wow...what a week.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow...what a week.

Just getting a lot done here and trying to keep my chin up.....

Sometimes we get such bad news that the only thing to do is do something good for others.

Please keep my sister Ely in your prayers.

Now, let me share some happy goodness with you all.

This lovely lo is by the super talented Sharon Laakkonen.
I love her stuff. Lots of flowers and just a ton of yummineeeees.

Now check this baby out. Isn't this a great lo? I'm telling you...I am loving so much scrappy goodness out there ladies.
This was created by Christiane Muller.

You all have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs,
Me

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for sharing such pretties with us and I will keep your sister Ely in my prayers daily....

Wishing you a peaceful week!!!

Uniquely Ella said...

Love all your so beautiful eye candy, you spoil us. I'll be praying for Ely.

xxxx
Marlene