http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Yeah YIPPEEE!!!!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Yeah YIPPEEE!!!!

Ok...for those of you who know me, know that I LOVE to celebrate birthday's. Of course mine is my favorite...hee,hee,hee. So today, I officially begin my birthday celebrations.
My first birthday gift is GOING TO BE GIVEN TO BE TODAY...WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!! I am off to spend the evening with the fabulous Ady and Vane. We are going to take a class at our local scrapbook store (Scrapbooks n Stuff) with the artist/teacher Donna Downey. Ady, gifted me this class, and although I have no idea what the heck I am getting into, I am looking forward to spending time with my scrappy buddies.

I will so post and give you the heads up. I am going to FLIP about this, so I promise to give you a live show...hee,hee,hee.

hUgS,
ME

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like fun....enjoy!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

This class was amazing and Donna ROCKS!!!! I had a blast with you ladies :) Happy Birthday!!!