http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Making Memories Organizers are back in..

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Making Memories Organizers are back in..


so if yo want one...now is the time to pick up.

These babies are $20.00 and are apparently one of the hottest items on the market right now. So make sure you call me if you want one as this is going to be my last order.

Thank you for your prayers. It was pretty bad. You horrible bloggers...LOL...I wish it was to look pretty, but unfortunately it was dentistry work that ended up with an oral surgeon. The surgeon was phenomenal...I highly recommend him, but honestly my conditions was a lot more serious than what I thought. Scary stuff peeps. Well, just for the record, there is a ton of new stuff coming in this week. So come on by, as I will be hosting my 12 hour crop this Saturday...then we are off with the family. By the way, I have 2 projects coming this way for that special teacher in your kids life. I will be sending out calendars again this coming week. HUGS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - where are those layouts you promised us during Saturday's class? :) I just love that June kit paper so much - it goes with everything. Glad you are feeling better!
Michelle P.

Damaris said...

DUE TO SURGERY AND FEELING TOTALLY UNDER THE WEATHER....THOSE LO'S WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL JUN 1ST. I WILL POST THEM UNDER THE IDEA GALLERY ON THE SHOPSDUI BLOG
HUGS

Unknown said...

I love those organizers. I need to try to find them up here in Jersey. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

My darling. So good to hear you feeling better.

I like reading your posts, but I love hearing your voice and your laughter.

Love you!!!
Noemi