http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Tired but happy

Monday, May 5, 2008

Tired but happy

I had a wonderful time with my lovely friends on Saturday. We scrap booked for 12 hours celebrating National Scrapbook Day at Scrapbooks and Stuff....one of our local scrapbook stores. Great company and lots of laughs. My mojo was not cooperating with me, but hey, I completed a couple of projects that I needed to get going. Not bad, but not great either. What can I say. I did finish an acrylic album and 6 lay outs today...YOU GO FIGURE!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Have some peeks for you of some wonderful stuff coming in. Will begin posting tomorrow.
HUGS

3 comments:

Ady said...

so glad your mojo came to visit today and you were able to create tons more.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

So glad you were inspired to create all these projects my friend! I had a great time with you all on Saturday... till next time (don't you sell my seat on Memorial Day weekend since I have to go and gossip with your sister) LOL! :-)

Trish said...

Hey D! I thought of you Miami girls during the NSD crop up here, and can't wait for the November one here with you all! I'm glad someone was productive over the weekend--HA! I slept most of yesterday, and did NOTHING for the first time in about 8 months--and it felt great. I know you know what I mean! Talk to you soon!