http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Get ready for some Scrappy YUMMINESS!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Get ready for some Scrappy YUMMINESS!!!!!!!!!

Oh my girls, I have got to say that Prima has been off the chart this last year with their new products. What is a girl to do? Shoes or Scrappy materials? (I have plenty of shoes) LOL.

HERE IS SOME OF THE GOODNESS HEADING MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluttering Vines
Say it in Peal centers....DELISH!!!!!!!! I HEAR ANGELIC VOICES SINGING!!!!!!!!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FAN ME....LOOK AT THIS PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Prima has released over 160 new items. You know I was all over that order sheet for the last two days. I was so overwhelmed...I WANTED TO BUY IT ALL!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!! I did have some restraint. I purchased 57 new items. Hey...got to make sure my peeps are in the know with the new stuff. I promise to email all of you as soon as the stuff gets here.
Have a Happy THURSDAY.
Hugs,
Damaris


No comments: