http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: How about some American Craft goodies?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How about some American Craft goodies?

Well gang, CHA is almost here...you know what that means. sigh...tons of new stuff heading our way.

Here is some of the American Craft goodies that pre-ordered.
Look at that, they are now mixing up the colors...sigh...remeber in the old days how I WOULD MIX 100 little containers....arrrggghhhhhh....I guess they finally saw the light. ABOUT TIME!!! LOL....

They have a huge new brad line. Glittered, jeweled, pearls, and fabric. Very pretty colors too.
Look at these albums. They also have some faux leather ones that will be more economical than their leather albums. The bottom two albums are embroidered...pretty stuff....

You know that pink baby is mine right?.....you all knew that?
Will show some more goodies tomorrow.....

PS: LOU...I know, I know...I ordered ALL THE THICKERS...just for you chica!!!! LOL.

Hugs,
Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the baby blue album!!!! Michelle P.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and offering your wonderful suuport and kindness.....I adore your Blog and it brought much happiness to me today!!!! I promise...I will be back to creating and happy post....very soon!!! Let's keep in touch!!!