http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Day in a life project and other stuff

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day in a life project and other stuff

I love this show. It is so darn good. I don't watch too much TV, but let me tell you something, I sit down to watch this one. Love the cast, the songs, the dance numbers. I have been seeing it since the first episode and I crack up at the antics and irreverence...especially that horrible Sue making cracks about hair and hair products. FUNNY!!!
Now, here is something I did...it was my take on a layout I found...I will have to owe you the original one.... :) SORRY, the pic is pretty horrible, but you get the idea.

This is what I have GOT to finish today. These are the goodie bottles that every girl gets for Jacqueline's birthday. CUTE!!!!
This is Saturday's 10 page class. Love this paper. Too darn cute. Will post pictures later on the class.
Jacqueline is still not feeling good and the fever continues. Dr. said to bring her in today at 2. So stinks that my little girl is sick.... :(
Please send a prayer for Jacqueline...hopefully she will get better real soon.

Have a great Wednesday gals.
Hugs,
Me

8 comments:

Valerie said...

I love Glee, and have not watched last night's yet- cannot wait! Loving those water bottle goodies... How fun!

Maritza said...

Feel better Jacqueline. Love the LO and the bottles are sooo cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!!! I am loving all the flowers...and what a FAB FAB FAB idea to fill the water bottles!!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Sending prayers that your little one feels better!!! The water bottles are awesome!!! What a great idea!!!

Love that LO!!! Super Cute!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Uniquely Ella said...

What a great ide the bottles, super cute. Hope Jacqueline feels better soon.
xxx
Marlenea

Ady said...

The bottles looked way cuter in person. I can't wait to see your pictures for A Day In the Life... I need to catch up on my journaling. I bit off a lot more than I can chew this week.

Tammy said...

I hope Jacqueline is feeling better...as I have not seen you in a bit. I left you something on my blog tonight. Hope all is well.
Hugs....Tammy

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hope the birthday girl got better and had a wonderful party!!!! Cute layout :) Show us photos of the party!!! xoxo