http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: We are on a birthday roll here.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We are on a birthday roll here.

But the birthday girl is sick.....really sick. I am going to have to take her to the doctors today as it seems that her fever does not want to go away. 24 hours is enough for me.

I hate seeing my kids sick...(Just like any mother would I am sure) so to make me a little happier, I am going to share some happy pics of my Birthday girl.

She cracks me up. :)
I am still working on birthday stuff and am attempting to do that Ali Edwards project that my friend Ady and Maritza are doing....I am attempting it...ATTEMPT being the operative word.
I will share some pics on all of this stuffesses tomorrow.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
ME

No comments: