http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: I gots me an AWARDS!!!!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

I gots me an AWARDS!!!!!

Look what my lovely freind Jocelyn, gave me. this lovely award!!! Thank you my friend. Go check out her blog here...she always has something great to share with us.
Here is the deal....10 things that make me happy and 5 trivia...on me. Here goes:

10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. MY GOD
2. My family...husband, kids, parents, grandma, sisters, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts, cousins..
3. SCRAPBOOKING
4. Teaching
5. COCA-COLA
6. Cooking for others and hosting events
7. Tea Parties & girly things
8. Reading
9. A Clean HOUSE
10. A good prayer & Irving's Praise and Worship on Sunday's at church...LOVE THAT!!!


5 TRIVIA
1. My name is in the BIBLE!!! (Yet many people have never heard of it...sad to say, that means that many of us don't read our bibles....NO JUDGMENT HERE PEEPS!!!! Just a factual statement)

2. I don't like cheap people...that is one of my deadly sins....LOL!!!

3. I don't like beets and Brussels sprouts...YUCK!!!

4. I am the first born of 5 children and the first grandchild on my dad's side of the family

5. I can't draw if my life depended on it... :)

Hugs,
Me

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yay...I am so happy to read this... I just adore reading lists put together that helps me to get to know you better....YUCKY Brussel Sprouts....hubby loves them....I don't....but I will try to eat them once in a while for him!!!

Smiles sweet friend!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I knew your name is in the bible! :):):):):):):) And how funny...I am the first (and only girl) grandchild on my dad's side too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Great list :) Thanks for sharing a little bit of you with us today! Where are the Key West layouts??? xoxo

Ady said...

HA!HA!HA! I knew all these fun facts about you...

Tammy said...

You so deserve the award....You are just the sweetest gal! I love what you wrote as your favorites..
Have a super day! Oh I knew I remembered reading your name before...Yep that would be the bible.
Smiles....Tammy

Tammy said...

You messages made me giggle. Can't wait to see the white hair. Bah ha ha... oh the button stamp which I have yet to find is made by woodware. It is the bomb diggidy. That magazine is awesome. In bed and would rather be creating. Maybe I will hand sew something. I think I was Ben the energizer bunny. No time to be sick.
Smiles... Tammy

Demarys said...

Hi, Demaris. I knew your name was in the Bible ... mine is too, it's just spelled differently. In case I've got you wondering now ... my name is Demarys, too. It's not often that I come across someone having my name (or should I say our name). Hahahahaha. It always surprises me (in a good way) when I do.

I had taken a break from doing a bit of straigtening and rearranging in my craftroom to do a little bit of blog-hopping. I'm glad I did. That's how I came across your blog. You have such a "personable" way of sharing. I'm going to be sure to visit again.

Take care and be blessed.