http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: It is the beginning of the HOLIDAY'S FOR ME!!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It is the beginning of the HOLIDAY'S FOR ME!!!

I am sooo excited. So the hustle and bustle begins here. I am working on the following for the next several days....

1. Putting up the main tree and the forest
2. Decorating the living room and dinning room
3. Beginning my December Daily..(will be posting on this daily beginning tomorrow).
4. Shopping with my momma
5. Working on the Scrapbooking yard sale.
I am tired already :)

Here is another tree for your delight.
Have to share the joy I felt seeing these amazing wonderful people. This couple used to live here and moved to Texas a while back. They came visiting and Rios and I just had to invite them over for dinner. We have laughed....so hard. It was an absolutely amazing evening.

Hoping you are all having a great time getting ready for the Holidays. See you tomorrow.
Hugs,
Me

No comments: