http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: RAK WINNER

Monday, December 20, 2010

RAK WINNER

Sorry it took me so long, but I have really NOT been feeling well. But...without further blather...here is the RAK winner:

LINDY
Please email me your information at: Scrapbookdui@aol.com

Now for some eye candy:

You all know the FANTABULOUS Tim Holtz. This I believe is my favorite tag. LOOK AT WHAT THIS MAN HAS CREATED...DELICIOUS!!!!

My bloggie friend Linda, sent me this since she knows I love anything pocket or envelope. Wish I new who did this so that I could give credit...but know this...IT IS A FANTASTIC little bag pocket!!!! SWOON!!!! So Kudos to whoever created it!!!! Man, on man, the little things that me me happy...like umm pockets and envelopes..I know..I know. LOL

Leaving you with this Phenomenal tree.
Have a great day ladies.
Me

No comments: