http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: It's Wednesday...so it's CARD TIME!!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Wednesday...so it's CARD TIME!!!!

Oh wow...just wanted to share that I have been stalking this lovely lady's blog for quite a while. Her work is absolutely FANTASTIC.
See for yourself.

This is the totally talented
OOOOooohhh, I love this mother's day card...
I really like the color combinations...of course the art work is pretty freaking fantastic too...

Vanessa and Alma & Yaya...do not swoon...he, hee,hee... This is beautiful.
I truly believe that we all have a God given talent...and man oh man can this woman Rock cards!!!! She has some beautiful pages and crafts on her blog. Go check her out and show her some blog love :)
I love paper and have always had an affinity to create stuff. Yet, my passion is to create 12x12 scrapbook pages. I am a Scrapbooker. That is my thing. I am so inspired by this crafter that I am going to give you my take on these designs on 12x12 scrapbook pages. Stay tuned....
Have a fantastic Day and don't forget to create something beautiful that makes YOU HAPPY today.
Hugs,
ME

2 comments:

alma said...

OMG> absolutamente bellas bellas todas, pero especialmente la de la mariposa. Me encanto.
Besos. Alma

Jess said...

Beautiful cards! Love that last one!!