http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Wednesday, MAY 6, 2009

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wednesday, MAY 6, 2009

I am presently working on 5 different projects right now. I have these projects everywhere, kitchen counter the dinning room table and my scraproom all in different stages of disarray..........gotta love scrapbooking man. Just gotta love it. It is just one of those hobbies that you CAN'T BE NEAT with. Know what I mean?
Anyway, it's Wednesday, so it's.............

WEDNESDAY'S CARDS.
Awesome eye candy from Ms. Lea.


And here is what we worked on this past Sunday. Esther taught us a punch class that was really great. Who knew there were so many neat thing to create with punches?
This one was mine. I had some issues cutting straight lines....sigh...
Have a great day.
ME

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I've never been talked about or linked in someones blog before, so it's quite the honor! Thank you! I read over your blog a bit and think you're very talented! What beautiful creations!

Hugs back!

H