http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Scrapbooking overload here...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scrapbooking overload here...

I am kitting two different kits, getting the 10 page class finished, finishing details on the bEACH RETREAT, working on two different chipboard albums, putting together 3 beginners classes and gosh, I just remembered...I have Career day at my daughters school tomorrow morning. Yeah, uhhhhmmmm.....right....

I so need this..................
HUgs,
ME

4 comments:

Sharon said...

OMG this picture is perfect!
Where did you find those colorful suitcases you posted about last week...I want some...BADDDDDDLLYYYYY!
Take it easy girly and enjoy career day tomorrow!

Maritza said...

I'm mentally there.

Anonymous said...

looks like a beach retreat to me....take care! Michelle P.

Margie said...

I could hook you up with a pink suitcase but the vacation is on you! lol. Love you...I can relate!