http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY IS HERE...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY IS HERE...

well, my second session is being celebrated today. I am so glad I celebrate this event because it seems like the participants come with a great deal of happiness and an expectation of GETTING IT DONE...and that makes me happy. I will take some pictures today and post about NSBD on Monday.
Well I talked about a great blog I found. You have got to go check it out. Her name is Heidi Harris and man, she is seriously funny. I cracked up reading this particular post, which I encourage you to go check out HERE. Her blog is a great read...so go check it out HERE.

And of course thought I share some eye candy my darling friend Susan sent me. The very talented Christine Penafior made this. Super cute!!!!


Have a fantastic SATURDAY!!!!
HUGS,

ME

No comments: