http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: National Prayer Day 2009............

Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Prayer Day 2009............

is Celebrated today. I thought I mention this as many of you know I am a firm believer in the power of prayer.
I got up this morning and I prayed for the people who are on my list of prayer. Some do not know who I am and some have no idea that I am even praying for them. But that is alright. God knows who they are and their needs, hurts and wants. This list has gotten longer and longer as the years have gone by. Yet one thing I know for certain, there have been so many blessed by prayer....so I shall continue to pray and remember those who can not resolve their own problems....but I guess that is what prayer is all about...when WE CAN'T....GOD CAN. That is why I pray...because HE CAN.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Me

No comments: