http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: It's FRIDAY.....THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

It's FRIDAY.....THANK YOU GOD!!!!

I am on a frenzy here to finish off these projects for the Scrapbook Retreat. I feel like all I am doing is SCRAPBOOK RETREAT STUFF. Yikes! Believe it or not, Scrap Pink is on it's way, and that is a pretty great event. Gotta finish details on that event too. I love putting together goodies for my girls. We always have so much fun when we get so many creative women in one room. Can't wait for that.

Just so you know, I am so loving Websters Pages. They are KICKING!!!! Look at these beautiful LO's. Gotta have me some Websters soon.

This page was created by Toni Kelly. Look at all that wonderful detail. Gotta love those all those minute details.

One of my bloggie friends knows I love WP sent me this LO. I have no idea who created it but it's so darn pretty that I thought I share her work.....so sorry, I am so assuming it's a HER who created this...lol...

Love, love, love it!
These kits will be available in small quantities so make sure you grab yours quickly once they are posted.
Happy scrappin' my friends,
Me

No comments: