http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Oh my gosh............problems with my bloggie AGAIN!!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh my gosh............problems with my bloggie AGAIN!!!!

I did not realize that since August 20th, the post were not being viewed...aaarrggghhh!!! I have been trying to get this blog to publish these post and........nothing....so as you can see today I can only figure that someone in techyville and GOD will understand what happened but all the post are actually published and you can view them.... So scroll on down to see the August 20th post and the RAK winner.

So sorry gang for all the waiting and the crazies.

Here is a pic of some eye candy. 7 Gypsies sent me this...DELISH!

Happy reading.

Hugs,
Damaris

No comments: