http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: One more project completed...whooo HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One more project completed...whooo HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad Album is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINITO.. TERMINADO!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!! Gotta tell you girls, I am ssssooooooooooo happy with my dad album. Maybe I got a little emotinal because it's my dad and all, but I love this album. It ended up being an 8.5 x 11 or is it 11 by 8.5....he,hee,hee...here's a pic of one of the inserts. Did I mention I am really REALLY, really happy with how my album turned out. I hope those of you who signed up are going to be happy...because I sure am.

I used the Pink Paislee Captivating Collection. This chipboard album actually flowed really quickly for me. I guess once you are in the zone, it just happens. This is a great kit and I made sure to leave enough embellies and paper so you girls can make some 12x12 layouts.
Gotta go, I'm off to finish another project.
Hugs,
ME

No comments: