http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: My goodness, Prima, Prima, Prima

Monday, August 31, 2009

My goodness, Prima, Prima, Prima

Have to take pics of some goodies I am working on, but for now...here is some eye candy for you......aaahhh...heaven...I'm in heaven...
Prima does it again....check out these embellies...yikkkkkkes!

This LO was created by Michelle Shaw...those pearls are so darn cute.
There is something about this LO....It was created by Renata Fosshaug.
TODAY...........I LOVE MY JOB.
...gotta go, I am on count down for the scrapbook retreat and still gotta finish a ton of stuff...I will resurface with some pics next time...
Hugs,
ME

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

bwgayoso said...

Love it!!!Those birdies and butterflies are gorgeous!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Perfection. That is all I can say. Pure, simple perfection Those birdies and butterflies. Gasp!!! (when's my birthday?) LOL.

Ady said...

Those butterflies are beautiful.... OH my... I can't wait for the retreat.

Haberdawoman said...

Wowzaaaaaaaaaaaa!
That's all I can say : )

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Damaris,
thanks for stopping by, I love your blog, your makes are absolutely stunning.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Absolutely gorgeous page!
I am so into Prima right now it's not even funny! They are making such amazing stuff.

Dayami said...

OhLordy!!! THOSE BIRDS....THAT BUTTERFLY...THE FREAKING AWESOME PAGES!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH