http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Holy toledo...Tuesday is already gone...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Holy toledo...Tuesday is already gone...

and the make and takes are almost done!!! WHOO HOOO!! If any of you lost your mojo please call me because I had mine kicking here and a ton of other artists'! LOL.

Got to share my beautiful friends awesome RAK. Check out Sharon' Blog and LEAVE A MESSAGE (IT WILL SO BE WORTH YOUR TIME) you could win a fantastic gift that she is giving!!!!
Sharon you are a sweetie...this is a fantastic RAK!!!!
NOW check this out..........I have been stalking this young lady's blog.....I am in awe of this......
Check out this awesome LO. This is the talented Ms. LEAH. I love how she made all these elements work. I love the PICS the embellies, the paper...OK...I LOVE THE WHOLE Lay out!!! She so rocked this. She should submit this, because honestly it has become one of my favorite LO's.
OK, peeps have got to go as I have 13 boxes that I still need to price and hang on the walls.
Have I mentioned that I am super excited? HMMM...SCRapPINK is almost here....WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! LOL...


HUGS

4 comments:

bwgayoso said...

I agree, that is a great layout! She should submit it!

Can't wait to see you on Saturday : )

leah said...

Thanks for the props, girlie!! :D And most likely - I will submit it!! ;) Thanks for showing the linky love,too! :D

Have a good night!
L.

Anonymous said...

what an incredible layout!
Michelle P.

Ady said...

I love the layout... It's awesome...