http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: WOw..lots of stuff going on so here are the PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Monday, September 29, 2008

WOw..lots of stuff going on so here are the PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS!

I want to share something super cool that my lovely friend is hosting and it's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The lovely Esther Lozano (not only a wonderful friend, but such a talented chick) is hosting her fist Card event...Please check out Esther's brand new spankin blog HERE and get all the details. She is hosting this event on Oct 4, 2008 and girls, it is FREE!!!! You must RSVP, but my goodness, this is just an amazing event, and make sure you come on down and enjoy the festivities as she will be teaching several techniques that are truly fantastic!!! AND IT"S FREE!!!! Make sure to make an effort and go!!! You wont regret it!!! Did I mentions that it's FREE!!! I will so be there learning
something new and seeing all these lovely goodies.





And remember that It's FREE!!!!!


Now, Let me share something really cool. My lovely friend Lou has created a super cool blog.
I am very proud to be a part of this pool of talented women as they are not only my friends, but are some of the classiest ladies, I have ever met. We share a passion for scrapbooking, and creating beautiful things. This is a great blog to get some great ideas, so check them out.

Please check out the following link: Scrappy Chicas
Great new blog...go check out and get all the 411!!!

Now, for all these pending classes with me:

I have 7 different classes being hosted in October...I will post pictures and all details on Friday. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THESE CLASSES, as they are available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.



CROPTOBERFEST is HERE: NOVEMBER 1, 2008

I am thrilled to announce that I will be hosting my annual Cropberfest, and guess what it's going to be a:

(24 HOUR CROP!!!)

The place is booked, the goodie bags are rolling in, and yes, the food is even being catered. So get those bags ready and begin preparing to scrap your hearts away. Email me to save your spot...you all know how it works...limited space and availability is available on a first come first serve basis. Get ready for some great company, good food, and some fantastic teaching classes that will be posted as the time gets nearer.


Ok, these are all the public announcements I have for you today...lol....Save those dates and confirm your spots for some amazing fun.


Well now, Gots' to go as I have a pumpkin album I have got to finish by today.

Have a fantastic Tuesday and sending you all a big hug!

ME

7 comments:

Balou said...

LOL! I think you mean "brand spankin new blog"... "Brand new spankin blog" is something else entirely... and a little kinky, too! I'm looking forward to seeing all of Esther's beautiful designs.

How much is Croptoberfest? I need to plan ahead (budget, girl. Budget!!)

Ady said...

I can't wait for croptoberfest... I love the challenge of staying awake for 24 hours. I can do it. I can do it...

Camille said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for your encouragement! I finally posted my Hallowwen album kit on my blog last night, and I've already sold six! I'm woohooing! ... And I really have to get busy!

bwgayoso said...

Girl, I can't wait until Croptoberfest!! I love it! There are so many opportunities to see my scrappy friends lately! Love it ; )

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Where do I start??? First of all, thank you for an awesome ScrapPink event. I really had a blast with you and the girls as always :-)

The "brand new spankin" blog sounds good to me - where do I sign up??? LOL!!!

Please save me a spot for Croptoberfest! I'll be there with my pics and my appetite. Whoohoo! How much is it??? Love ya! xoxo

Dayami said...

wooohooo!!! everything looks like so much FUN!!!!
You ROCK!

Jannell Leal Garcia said...

Hi there,
I found your blog after hitting the Scrapbooks & Stuff blog. I would love info on the Croptoberfest for me and a friend. And coincidentally, I know Esther, she is my uplike :)

Jannell