http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/ Blog Directory - Blogged Scrapbook Designs Unlimited: Just a little flower.......

Friday, September 5, 2008

Just a little flower.......

...goes a long way. Since flowers were on my mind and the topic of yesterdays entry, I thought I share.

This is one of my favorite layouts I did for the MIRA class early this year. I always leave space when I teach classes so my students can add pictures and whatever embellies they like. When I was done with mine...a flower was calling me...(I promise...I heard it...LOL). I used the Bazzill paper flowers and added a Kaiser bling in the middle. I added the wood flourishes (also from kaiser) after I had added perfect pearls and this completed my layout. This page has a huge journaling entry in the back. This layout was important to me and I did not want to compromise the art or the journaling...so I wrote in the back of the page (the entry is so long it looks like a book) Not that I really care. I wanted to let my son know certain things that were in my heart and hey...it's all down for posterity.
YES GIRLS....WE CAN ADD FLOWERS TO BOY PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS!

1 comment:

Maritza said...

I love it; the LO and the flowers. Stay safe during Ike. God Bless!